Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Getting it Together

So this is my first post on this new blog. I'm sitting at home and thinking about all the things I've learned this year in my journey and I've now decided that I need a way to organise everything - and have a place to come back to.

So what will I blog about? Mmmmm lets see - Wholefoods, bottling, preserving foods, creating jams & all other sorts of cooking with the purpose of removing preservatives and refined sugar from our diet. I've taken a "back to basics" approach. If my Nanna couldn't recognise it, then it's probably not a great choice for us. I'll probably also veer off on tangents every now and then looking at children's learning difficulties, Autism, ADD and Cerebral Palsy.

If you're reading this then thank you. I hope you enjoy my ramblings, and welcome feedback and constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment